Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 tbsp, plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, plus zest of 1 lemon
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
- Slice cauliflower into florets or ½ inch “steaks”.
- To small pot add butter, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook to melt butter, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Toss with cauliflower.
- In separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan. Mix. Coat each piece cauliflower in breadcrumb and parmesan mixture.
- Place on greased parchment on a walled baking sheet and place flat sides down. Roast about 35-45 minutes, or until golden.
- In a small pot add marinara sauce and heat until warmed through.
- Add beans to bowl and toss with olive oil and teaspoon lemon juice. Add tomatoes and basil. Toss to coat.
- To serve, add marinara to plate, then add cauliflower and top with bean and tomato mixture.