Parmesan Smashed Potatoes with Garlic & Herb Aioli
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- Boil your potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
- Take your potatoes and drain them, then allow to cool slightly.
- Coat a baking tray with a bit of olive oil, then add your potatoes and smash them gently with the bottom of a glass.
- Top the potatoes with your 4 tbsp olive oil, salt to taste, 1 tbsp of each fresh herb, and dairy-free parmesan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 450F° oven for 20-30 minutes, then broil for 5-10 minutes until golden and crispy.
- For the sauce mix together roasted garlic Vegenaise, 1 tbsp of each herb, salt & black pepper to taste, and lemon juice. Mix well, cover and set in the fridge for 10-15 minutes while the potatoes finish cooking.
- Once the potatoes are golden brown and crispy, remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a tray and serve with your dipping sauce.