- Place one of the egg roll wrappers on a flat surface, and turn it so it creates a diamond when you look straight down as opposed to a square. Add about 2 tbsp worth of the Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella, as well as 2 tbsp worth of the pizza sauce and vegan sausage crumbles. Add two slices of pepperoni.
- Fold the bottom corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling. Using your fingers push back against the filling and try to get the wrapper to completely wrap it up. Fold over the left and right corners.
- Brush a little water on the top corner of the egg roll, this is to help seal it up. Then roll the egg roll until it gets to the end and its completely sealed up.
- Fill a large pot with enough oil to cover the egg rolls. Heat the oil up to 350 F. Carefully place the egg rolls in the oil. Don’t crowd the pot. I recommend doing no more than 3-4 at a time.
- Turn the egg rolls as needed and fry them until golden brown and crispy, about 6 – 8 minutes. Let them rest on a wire rack to cool. The filing will be VERY HOT, so let them cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Top them with some Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan and dip them in some Vegan Ranch and enjoy!