Potato, Brussels Sprouts and Leek Bake
- 16 oz fresh Brussels sprouts
- 6 smallish gold potatoes
- 2 large leeks, sliced crosswise into discs
- ½ small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 16 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1 cup of Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter melted
- Sauté the onions until they start to become translucent.
- Add in the garlic, leeks tarragon and thyme and continue to cook on medium heat for about 5-8 minutes.
- Add in the brussels sprouts and potatoes and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add in the sour cream, parmesan and Dijon mustard and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and top with the breadcrumbs that have been mixed with the melted butter and 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 375°F for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Leeks: To wash the leeks well, slice them open lengthwise and rinse under running water. Only use the white and light green parts and discard the thick dark green part.
Potatoes: Wash the skins well and cut into cubes
Brussels: Cut off the root side and slice in half. Rinse well