- 2 lbs. mixed purple, gold, and red baby potatoes
- 1 bottle Follow Your Heart Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp + ½ cup white vinegar
- salt to taste
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- wooden skewers
- In a pot, add your potatoes and cover with cold water. Add your ½ cup of white vinegar and a good amount of salt (more than you think) to the water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- For the ranch, add your Ranch Dressing, chives, dill, everything bagel seasoning, 1 tbsp vinegar, garlic & onion powder, and black pepper together and mix until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once your potatoes are cooled, slice them in half. Add them to your skewers alternating purple, gold, and red potatoes. Repeat until all potatoes are used.
- Heat up your vegan butter in a skillet big enough to fit your skewers and sprinkle some salt into the pan. Place your skewers in cut side down and cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Place on a serving tray, drizzle with your herbed everything ranch, Feta Crumbles, and more fresh dill or chives if desired. Serve with extra ranch on the side.
- You can grill these as well! Just toss the cut potatoes with melted vegan butter and salt before putting on your skewers, and grill until you get those beautiful grill marks, and serve up the same way!