- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- shoestring fries
- Follow Your Heart Feta Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- In a sauce pot over medium heat melt your butter and once bubbling, add in your flour. Whisk until combined.
- Add your vegetable broth and whisk to combine, then add in your other gravy ingredients and whisk again. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer until thick.
- For the fries, place them on a wire rack on a baking tray and cook according to package instructions.
- Add your fries to a bowl, top with gravy, feta crumbles, and optionally chives!