Pulled “Pork” Potato Skins
- Bake your potatoes until fork tender and allow to cool almost completely.
- Cut them in half and scoop out the insides, leaving around ¼” of potato in the skin.
- Melt your butter and mix in 2 tsp garlic powder plus salt to taste. Brush that on both sides of the potato.
- Preheat your oven to 425F°, flip your potatoes cut side down and bake for 10 minutes, flip them over, and bake an additional 10 minutes until slightly browned and the skins are crisp.
- In a skillet over medium heat add your jackfruit with a little cooking oil. Once it browns, add in your barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp garlic powder, and salt / pepper to taste. Shred the jackfruit and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Fill your potato skins with jackfruit and top with cheddar shreds. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with Chipotle Vegenaise and sliced green onion.