Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls:
- Follow Your Heart Rocket Cakes
- 2-4 tbsp pepitas/pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin Spice Swirl:
- ⅓ cup creamy sunflower seed butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin spice
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 container Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the Pumpkin Spice Swirl until smooth and creamy in a medium bowl.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the Cream Cheese Frosting until creamy.
- In a hot pan, squeeze out your desired amount of Rocket Cake pancake mix to form a circle.
- Slowly pour a thin spiral of the Pumpkin Spice Swirl in a circular motion on top of the cooking pancake, making the cinnamon roll swirl.
- Once you see little bubbles coming all the way through, flip the pancake and cook it until golden brown on both sides.
- Stack the pancakes you make and pour over your desired amount of Cream Cheese Frosting. Top with Pepitas/Pumpkin Seeds.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and dig into the pancakes!