Pumpkin Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1 box lasagna noodles, plus oil
- 1 container extra firm tofu, pressed
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Follow You Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- ¾ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6-8 leaves fresh sage, for garnish
- 3 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 cups non-dairy creamer, unsweetened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Follow You Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp finely ground black pepper
- dash freshly ground nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles. Cook according to directions. Drain and oil lightly. Set aside.
- For pumpkin sauce: Heat pot over medium and add butter. Add flour and create a paste. Add creamer, and whisk. Add pumpkin, garlic and cheeses, and whisk. Cook for about 7 minutes, or until thickens slightly. Set aside.
- In separate bowl combine crumble tofu and mix with lemon juice, Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan, Shredded Mozzarella, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree with lemon, agave, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Coat baking dish with thin layer of pumpkin sauce.
- To form roll ups, place one lasagna sheet on clean work surface. Spread with layer of pumpkin puree, then about ¼ cup tofu cheese mixture. Roll to enclose. Place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat for all rolls. Top with remaining pumpkin sauce.
- Bake for loosely covered for 18-20 minutes, then uncovered for 15-20 more minutes, or until topping is golden. Garnish with sage when serving. Serve warm.