Rainbow Veggie Feta Kebabs with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 orange bell pepper, large dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, large dice
- 2 zucchini, cut into ½ inch thick rounds
- 1 red onion, large dice
- 1 pint crimini mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 tbsp neutral tasting oil, canola preferred
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- ½ cup red pepper tapenade
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- 1 tesp lemon juice
- Soak wooden skewers in water, if cooking on grill.
- Place vegetables in large baking dish or bowl. Add oil, lemon juice, agave, salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Toss to coat.
- Skewer vegetables with two vegetables of each color per skewer, in rainbow pattern. Set aside.
- Heat grill or grill pan and cook vegetables until soft and charred, about 4 minutes per side. Place on platter and sprinkle generously with Feta.
- For sauce, in a mixing bowl whisk red pepper tapenade, capers, garlic, Vegenaise, lemon juice. Whisk until uniform.
- Serve skewers with sauce for dipping.