- 2 packages (10 oz each) vegan mushroom or spinach ravioli, slightly thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 10 cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz) vegan meat crumbles
- 4-5 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
- ½ tub (2 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- 1 bag (7 oz) Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- 10 leaves fresh basil, for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add butter and oil. Add onion and garlic and cook about 3 minutes to soften. Add mushrooms, vegan meat crumbles, thyme, red wine vinegar, sea salt, and pepper. Cook about 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- To form lasagna, spread a layer of sauce on bottom of lasagna dish. Layer with one layer of ravioli, making sure to cover entire dish. Sprinkle generously with Follow Your Heart Shredded Parmesan and Follow Your Heart Finely Shredded Mozzarella. Top with more sauce and additional layer of ravioli. Top generously with remaining sauce. Then top with additional generous layer of Shredded Parmesan and Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for about 10 more minutes. Garnish with basil when serving. Serve warm.