Refried Bean & Queso Fresco Tacos
- 1 32 oz can of pinto beans
- ½ medium yellow onion, small dice
- 2 smashed gloves of garlic
- 1 tsp plant based butter
- ½ tsp vegan chicken bouillon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- oil for sautéing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tub of Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- corn tortilla
- sliced green onions for topping
- sliced Haas Avocado for topping
- Sauté onions with bay leaves, oil and salt until translucent. Add smashed garlic, sauté for one minute.
- Add the beans, cumin, tamari, butter, and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium low, then take off the heat and carefully blend 50% with an immersion blender (regular blender is fine too).
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, then remove from heat and serve onto heated corn tortillas.
- Add Feta Crumbles, green onions, avocado, and additional toppings of your liking, then enjoy!