Roasted Artichoke Spinach Spaghetti
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp poultry seasoning
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Sauce:
- 4 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 2 cups plain hummus
- 2-4 cups plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½-1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-5 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups roasted artichokes
Spaghetti + Garnish:
- gluten-free pasta noodles (make as much as desired)
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 4 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp optional-crushed pistachios
- Set the oven to 420° F and line a baking sheet.
- On the lined baking sheet add the artichoke hearts, Italian, and poultry seasoning. Combine everything together well until all of the artichokes are fully coated in seasoning.
- Bake the seasoned artichokes at 420° F for 18-25 minutes or until slightly crispy all around. Flip them halfway through roasting.
- While the artichokes are baking, make the cheese sauce in a large pan on high heat by first sautéing diced white onions in oil with a splash of salt. Sauté the onions until translucent and soft. Add in minced garlic halfway through sautéing the white onion.
- Once the garlic and onion are soft and lightly browned, add in the hummus, Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, and plant-based milk. Mix together.
- Add in the dry seasoning and mix together well. Add more plant-based milk to make it easier to whisk around.
- Once everything is combined, add in the Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan and Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Mix the cheese in until it is fully melted and there are no clumps or lumps in the sauce.
- Add the juice of one lemon to the sauce, whisk together, and then add in the chopped spinach. Mix the spinach into the sauce until it is fully wilted and shrunken by the creamy sauce.
- Once the artichokes are done roasting in the oven, add them to the large pan of creamy sauce. Mix everything in until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- When you are ready to serve, boil the noodles until al dente (slightly still firm) and then mix together your desired amount of noodles with a healthy amount of creamy spinach artichoke sauce.
- Garnish the pasta with Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan, crushed pistachios, and minced parsley.
- Sing your song, do your dance, speak your truth, and enjoy the Creamy Spaghetti!