Siracha Cheese Dip
- 2 tbsp organic un-bleached flour
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 cups Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar (one bag, 8 oz.)
- 2/3 cup un-sweetened almond milk or oat milk
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Sriracha Vegenaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce *optional for drizzle
- 2 tsp fresh chives *optional for topping
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro *optional for topping
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup cut vegetables (carrot or celery)
- Heat a 4-quart pot and add butter. Whisk in flour and create a roux. Cook about 1 minute.
- Add sea salt, lime or lemon juice and almond or oat milk. Whisk.
- Add Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar and whisk until uniform. Cook for about 3 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in Sriracha Vegenaise and cook one more minute. Remove from heat.
- Place in serving bowl or fondue pot and garnish with remaining sriracha chives, and cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips and vegetables.