Spinach Artichoke Sliders
- 12 dinner or Hawaiian style rolls
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 5 oz canned artichoke hearts
- 6 slices Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Smoked Gouda
- 3/4 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 2-3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of red chili flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt 1 tbsp of vegan butter in a large pot on medium low heat. Sauté the onions in the melted butter for 3-5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add in the chopped artichokes, thyme, garlic powder and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Let everything cook for a few minutes before adding in the chopped spinach.
- Allow the spinach and artichoke mixture to heat up before adding in the Dairy-Free Sour Cream, Grated Parmesan, and Shredded Mozzarella. Mix occasionally until everything is melted together and creamy. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Cut open the rolls and butter each half. Grill each buttered half on a griddle or frying pan on medium high heat until golden brown and toasty about 1-2 minutes.
- Place the grilled rolls onto a baking sheet. Spread the spinach artichoke mixture evenly onto the bottom halves of the grilled rolls. Place the Smoked Gouda Slices on top and cover with the tops of the rolls.
- Bake at 375 ° F for 15 -20 minutes or until cheese is melty. Serve warm.