Spinach Cheese Pizza
- 1 pre-made pizza dough (1 lb)
- 1 tbsp neutral tasting oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz fresh baby spinach
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup Original Vegenaise
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ½ bag Follow Your Heart Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ tsp red chili flakes, plus more for topping
- ¼ cup pine nuts, for topping *Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. If using pizza stone, heat with oven.
- Roll out dough into a 14-inch round on a clean surface or floured pizza peel. Set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium and add oil. Add garlic, spinach, and sea salt, and cook to wilt, about 5 minutes. Drain off liquid. Place on cutting board when slightly cooled and roughly chop.
- Spread dough evenly with Vegenaise and then top with chopped spinach and peppers. Generously sprinkle with Follow Your Heart Mozzarella and red chili flakes, if desired. Carefully slide onto pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with additional chili flakes and pine nuts, if desired. Serve warm.