Tater Tot Casserole
- 5-10 cups frozen tater tots (5-10 cups)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions or cilantro
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 2-4 tbsp red chilis or sliced jalapeño
- 3 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 1 cup diced red onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup brown quinoa
- 1 cup corn
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp steak seasoning
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ tbsp maple syrup
- ¼-1 tbsp salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F and get ready to bake the Casserole.
- In a large pan sauté the diced red onions in vegan butter and then add in all of the festive fillings. Sauté everything together until cooked down and the veggies are soft.
- Mix together the tomato cream until smooth and thick.
- Fill a casserole dish with the festive fillings and then top with mixed cheese, side-by-side tater tots, more cheese, then bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on top.
- Garnish the baked Casserole with the tasty toppings.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and dig into this colorful Casserole!