Three Cheese Spinach Pastry Spiral
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice plus zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp flour
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Thaw puff pastry.
- Heat sauté pan over medium and add oil and garlic. Add spinach and cook to wilt, about 3 minutes. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and zest and flour. Cook 1 more minute. Set aside to cool.
- To a mixing bowl add Shredded Parmesan and Finely Shredded Mozzarella, thyme, and chives. Fold until even.
- Attach both sheets puff pastry to make long rectangle, overlapping edges slightly. Evenly sprinkle with cheese mixture. Then evenly top with spinach mixture. Roll into long coil. Roll into spiral and brush with almond milk. Evenly sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on walled parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm topped with Feta Crumbles and pomegranates.