Turkey Cranberry Roll Up
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough, plus more for decoration *Optional
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 package (5.5 oz) vegan turkey slices
- 5 oz Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, finely chopped, plus 6 leaves for garnish *Optional
- 1 tablespoon Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise, for sealing and brushing
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ cup neutral tasting high heat oil *Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Roll dough into a rectangle about 12 inches in length, but don’t roll until very thin. All half vegan turkey slices in a row and top with ¼ cup cranberry sauce and 2.5 oz Finely Shredded Mozzarella. Top with 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon sage. Slightly roll dough to partly enclose.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Roll to enclose completely, tucking in edges, forming a long log shape.
- If making additional decorations, roll extra dough out thin and cut with leaf or design shape. Place on greased baking sheet and rub with additional Vegenaise and top with poppy seeds.
- Place on parchment lined walled baking sheet. Rub with Vegenaise and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake for 22-26 minutes, or until outside is golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- If topping with fried sage, heat oil in small pot until rippling. Add sage leaves whole and cook until crisp. Remove leaves carefully after about 15 seconds and place on paper towel lined plate. Add to top of roll when serving, if desired.