Vegan Gyro with Seitan and Tzatziki Sauce
Ingredients for Tzatziki Sauce:
- ½ tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp dried chopped dill
- ¼ fresh chopped mint,
- 1 cup of Follow Your Heart Avocado Oil Vegenaise
- 1 cup of Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Plain Yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, and finely chopped (option to blend for 2- 3 seconds)
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
Other Ingredients and Garnish:
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 1 pack of soft pita bread
- ¼ onion red onions
- 3- 4 tbsp olives
- 8 oz of seitan, cooked and seasoned
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, chopped dill, chopped mint, Avocado Oil Vegenaise, dairy-free plain yogurt, cucumber, lemon zest, salt & pepper to taste. Set to the side.
- Prepare your season seitan.
- Build your gyro with lettuce, pita bread, feta cheese, seitan, olives, and red onions, topped with your tzatziki Sauce.
- Enjoy in the sun with good vibes!