- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of finely diced onion
- ¼ cup of finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of spinach
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 to 4 cups of Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar
- sliced avocado, for garnish (optional)
- salsa, for garnish (optional)
- minced cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, or until veggies are tender and fragrant.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until it wilts. (It goes faster if you put a lid on the pan.)
- In a separate skillet over medium heat, add a flour tortilla. Top with Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Cheddar, the cooked veggies mixture, and another layer of Cheddar. Place another tortilla on top and cook, flipping once, until golden on both sides. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Remove from heat and slice into triangles. Garnish with avocado, salsa, and cilantro (optional).