Bruschetta Stuffed Grilled Avocado
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 2 large, firm avocados
- 4 tbsp Vegenaise Gourmet Roasted Garlic
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Roll basil leaves tightly lengthwise, then thinly slice to chiffonade. Toss basil and tomatoes with garlic, olive, and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to allow flavors to meld.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pit. Brush each avocado half with 1 tbsp, or more if desired, Vegenaise Gourmet Roasted Garlic.
- Heat coals in a grill. Place Avocados face-down on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Scoop equal amounts bruschetta into each avocado cavity, allowing to overflow. Top with additional parmesan and serve immediately.