Buffalo Bleu Cheese Potato Salad
- 2 lb small yukon gold or red potatoes
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 2 tbsp buffalo hot sauce, plus more to serve
- 7oz Tofurky Smoky Maple Bacon Tempeh
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover about 2 inches. Bring water to a boil, salt generously, and boil until potatoes are just fork tender, 15-18 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside to cool.
- While potatoes are cooling, whisk together Vegenaise, High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing, and buffalo sauce. Taste and adjust with more buffalo sauce to your preferred heat level. Set aside.
- Cook tempeh bacon according to package directions, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels, then roughly chop or crumble with your hands.
- Once potatoes have cooled, cut into quarters and toss with buffalo bleu cheese mixture. Salt and pepper to taste, gently fold in half green onions and half the tempeh bacon. Top with an additional sprinkle of tempeh bacon, green onions, and a few drops of buffalo sauce and serve!