Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza w/ Vegan Bleu Cheese
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into medium-sized pieces
- 1 cup water or non-dairy milk
- 1 cup flour (we used gluten-free)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (we like Franks Red Hot)
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine or olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (optional)
- 1 vegan pizza crust of your choice (we used Rising Hearts Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts)
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine liquid, flour, and garlic powder and stir until completely combined.
- Toss cauliflower into bowl coat thoroughly. Place cauliflower in a shallow baking dish and bake for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven, but leave oven on.
- Combine hot sauce and vegan margarine/olive oil in a small bowl.
- Pour buffalo sauce over cauliflower and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing in center of pizza crust and spread out to edges using the back of a spoon.
- Place cauliflower wings on top of Bleu Cheese Dressing and top with Vegan Gourmet® Mozzarella Shreds. Add More if desired.
- Bake pizza at 450 degrees until cheese is fully melted and crust is golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with celery sticks since old habits are hard to break.