Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
by Plvnt Food
- 2 cups vegan chicken
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- ¼ cup hot buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s® REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce), or to tasts.
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 pretzel buns
- Green leaf lettuce
- Ripe tomatoes
- Red onion
- Dill pickles
- Follow Your Heart Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- Shred / Cube / Dice your cooked & cooled chicken and add to a bowl.
- Mix in your High Omega Vegan Ranch Dressing, Original Vegenaise, buffalo sauce, celery, green onion, salt / pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutritional yeast. Cover and cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly toast your pretzel buns & melt some Pepper Jack cheese on each half. Layer up your sandwich with green leaf lettuce, tomato slices, sliced red onion, and dill pickles- then add your buffalo chicken salad. Close the sandwich together and dig in!