Crunchy Cabbage Cup Tacos
- 2 tsp neutral tasting oil
- 2 pints cremini mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- ½ head purple cabbage,
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Fiesta Blend Shreds
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced into strips
- ½ cup pico de gallo or mango salsa
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Sour Cream
- ¼ cup toasted pepitas
- Hot sauce, for serving
- 1 lime, quartered, for serving
- Heat pan and add oil. Add mushrooms and taco seasoning and cook until golden, 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
- For cabbage cups, cut out cabbage core and break apart leaves to get cup shapes.
- When serving scoop warm mushroom mixture into cabbage cups. Top with Follow Your Heart Fiesta Shreds, red onion, avocado, pico de gallo, Follow Your Heart Sour Cream, and pepitas. Serve with hot sauce and lime wedges on the side.