Cheese Lovers Pizza Bowl
Recipe Courtesy of: Spork Foods
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, plus extra bread for dipping
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Roasted Garlic Vegenaise Gourmet
- 1/3 cup organic pizza sauce
- ¼ cup, plus ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Shreds
- 3 slices Follow Your Heart Provolone Cheese, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 3-5 crimini mushrooms, diced
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Hollow out center of bread and set aside, reserving extra bread.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Roasted Garlic Vegenaise Gourmet, pizza sauce, ¼ cup Mozzarella Shreds, diced Provolone, lemon juice, and pepper. Whisk until uniform. Fold in olives and mushrooms.
- Gently scoop mixture into bread and top with remaining ¼ cup Mozzarella Shreds.
- Place on walled baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and garnish with fresh basil. Serve with additional bread for dipping.