Cheese Stuffed Pretzel Rolls
by Spork Foods
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- ½ block Follow Your Heart Vegan American Cheese
- 8 cups salted water (for boiling pretzels)
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Roll dough into a coil about 2 inches thick. Cut into 10 even pieces. Cut cheese into 10 cubes. Place one cube in each ball of dough, enclosing completely. Set aside.
- Add baking soda to pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil each pretzel roll about 1 minute and then place on a well-greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle top of each roll with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for about 14-16 minutes, or until very golden. Serve warm.