Cheesy Corn Fritter Fries
- 1.5 cups Gluten-free flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ – 1 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart VeganEgg powder
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1.5 tsp Indian black salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 2 cups corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 cups grapeseed oil, for frying
- 1 bag frozen French fries of your choice
Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Pepper Jack Slices
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ¼ cup Diced red onions
- ¼ cup diced rainbow tomatoes
- 1/8 cup jalapeño slices
- ¼ chopped green onions
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of your Dry Mix ingredients. Set aside
- In another medium bowl, mix together all of your Wet Mix ingredients. Set aside
- Combine your Wet Mix and Dry Mix as well as your corn kernels into one bowl. Mix together until a thick dough forms. Set aside.
- Bake your French fries until crispy, about 25 minutes
- In a saucepan, heat up your plant-based milk and add in your Follow Your Heart Pepper Jack Cheese slices once the milk is bubbling and hot. Stir your cheese until everything is melted and you have a thick cheese sauce. Set aside.
- Heat up your grapeseed oil in a deep pan and then portion out + ball up your corn fritter batter. Drop the corn fritter balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove extra oil by laying the fritters in a bowl lined with a towel.
- Build your plate with: French fries, corn fritters, Pepper Jack Cheese Sauce, diced rainbow tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped jalapeños, and green onions.