Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad
by Plvnt Food
- 1 package vegan grilled chicken strips
- 1 bottle Follow Your Heart Organic Vegan Caesar Dressing
- 1 carton cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt / black pepper to taste
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Slices
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Parmesan Shreds
- 1 lb farfalle pasta (or whatever shape you prefer)
- Cook your chicken according to package instructions, chop into bite-sized pieces, and set aside to cool completely.
- Add your cherry tomatoes (chopped), romaine lettuce (chopped), and garlic (minced) into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop up your block of mozzarella slices into cubes & add into the bowl along with half of the parmesan shreds. Also add in your cooled chicken, salt to taste, and plenty of black pepper.
- Add in half of your bottle of Caesar dressing and mix well.
- Cook your pasta in salted water according to package instructions, drain, and rinse with cold water until the pasta is fully cooled down.
- In a pan over medium-low heat, add your butter, panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and salt to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Add most of your breadcrumbs to the bowl along with your cooked and cooled pasta. Add the remaining half of the Caesar dressing from the bottle, along with a bunch more black pepper & salt if needed. Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately!