Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Sandwiches
by Spork Foods
Cinnamon Roll Ingredients:
- 1 package ready to bake cinnamon rolls (containing 5 or 6 rolls)
- 1 quart vegan vanilla ice cream
- Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp soymilk creamer
1/8 tbsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place cinnamon rolls on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for about 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, add powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla extract, creamer, and salt. Whisk until smooth and uniform.
- Slice cinnamon rolls in half horizontally. Scoop a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and place on bottom half of cinnamon roll. Enclose and drizzle generously with cream cheese icing.
- Repeat for all cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve.