by Eva Agha
- 1 small head green cabbage (~2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallot (6-8 cloves)
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Organic Vegan Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 tsp fresh thyme (1 tsp dried)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the cabbage and discard the outer damaged leaves. Cut in half, then thinly slice the cabbage around the core. Discard the core.
- Heat the vegan butter in a large 12” skillet over medium heat until melted. Add the shallots and a pinch of salt, and sauté until the shallots have softened, ~3 minutes.
- Add the thinly sliced cabbage and another pinch of salt. Turn up the heat to medium-high and sauté 10-15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning only occasionally so that it caramelizes in places.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the coleslaw dressing, thyme, and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm, garnished with extra fresh thyme (if using).