Gingerbread Rolls w/ Dairy-Free Icing
by Plvnt Food
- 3 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 1/3 cup room temperature vegan butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground clove
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tub of Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4-6 tbsp regular unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat your oven according to your puff pastry’s instructions
- Take your thawed puff pastry and connect all of them to make one giant sheet.
- Spread your room temperature butter over the entirety of the puff pastry.
- In a bowl, mix together your coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, clove, and salt. Sprinkle that over the whole buttered puff pastry.
- Roll it up like a cinnamon roll. Cut it into slices that are about 1-1 ½ inches thick. Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking tray with some space between and bake according to the puff pastries instructions.
- Allow to cool almost fully, then mix together your cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond milk until an icing forms. Drizzle over the top & serve.