Greek Buddha Bowls
- 1 8 oz/22g block of tempeh
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Lemon Herb Dressing
- Steam (or boil) the tempeh for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, combine the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Once the tempeh has cooled enough to be handled, cube and transfer the cubed tempeh to the marinade.
- Mix, cover and transfer to the refrigerator to marinade at least 3-4 hours (or overnight) for maximum flavor.
- Preheat oven to 425°F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake the marinated tempeh for approximately 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice (or any other grain of choice), roasted cherry tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, sliced red onion, cucumbers and greens of your choice. Top with Follow Your Heart Lemon Herb Dressing