Grilled Corn with Basil Garlic Sauce
by Spork Foods
- 6 ears fresh corn, in husks, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 2 tsp neutral-tasting oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper
- 14-18 large leaves fresh basil
- ½ cup Follow Your Heart Roasted Garlic Vegenaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, plus zest of 1/2 lemon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp finely ground black pepper or cayenne
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Grated Parmesan
- Heat grill.
- Peel back green leaves to base of corn and remove majority of corn silk. Brush each cob with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enclose corn and grill on each side, about 8-10 minutes in total.
- Add basil, Roasted Garlic Vegenaise, lemon juice and zest, salt, and pepper into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle corn with basil sauce and top with parmesan