Honey Mustard Deviled Potatoes
- 10 egg-sized Yukon gold potatoes, washed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup Follow Your Heart Original Vegenaise
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder, for color
- White or black pepper, to taste
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Minced chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Rub the cut potatoes with the tablespoon of olive oil and the ⅛ teaspoon of salt. Place cut side down on the parchment paper. Bake the potatoes for 30-40 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Let the potatoes cool for a few minutes, then use a small spoon or small scoop (like a melon baller or truffle scoop) to carve out yolk-sized hollows in the potatoes.
- Put the scooped potato flesh into a bowl and mash until smooth. Add the Vegenaise, Honey Mustard Dressing, turmeric powder, and pepper. Mash together until combined and smooth, taste and add salt if needed. Put the mixture into the fridge while the potato halves cool.
- Once the potatoes are cool, transfer the filling into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe into the hollowed-out potatoes. Alternatively, use a spoon to put some filling into each potato.
- Sprinkle some smoked paprika over the potatoes and garnish with chives. Serve at room temperature or chilled.