Honey Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 3 lbs brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart® Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 tbsp Tamari or liquid aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Toss brussels sprouts in 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet, cut side down.
- Roast brussels sprouts for 15 minutes, remove from heat, stir, place back in oven for 12-15 minutes or until outer leaves are crispy.
- While brussels sprouts are roasting, whisk together Vegan Honey Mustard, remaining olive oil, and tamari.
- Toss brussels sprouts in Vegan Honey Mustard mixture, return to oven for 2 minutes. Turn oven off, leaving brussels in oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, plate and serve!