Ina Garten’s Parmesan-Roasted Broccolini
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
This is a recipe popularize by the fabulous Ina Garten. We took her recipe and vegan-ized it with the simple addition of our Vegan Parmesan Shreds.
- 4 lbs broccolini or baby broccoli, washed, trims cut to about 1 1/2 inches and cut in half
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parmesan Shreds
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp julienned fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss broccolini in olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in 1 layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with slices of garlic. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or ends just begin to char.
- Remove from oven and toss with Parmesan Shreds, lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, and basil leaves. Serve hot.