Lemony Parmesan Pasta
Looking to Spread Some Love via #JoyInAJar? Download, print, and cut your tags here.
- 1 lb your choice of pasta (we suggest rigatoni, linguine, or rotini)
- Juice and zest from 2 large lemons or 3 medium
- 1/4 cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Parmesan Grated OR shreds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta according to package directions. We recommend 1 minute less than directed to keep pasta al dente. Drain pasta and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water
- In a large bowl, add pasta, lemon juice, lemon zest, and parmesan. Stir to combine. Add in olive oil, stir. Stream in pasta water 1 tbsp at a time. Will likely not need full amount of water reserved.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.