Loaded Reuben Fries
by Plvnt Food
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries
- 1 pack vegan deli-style ham slices, chopped
- ½-1 cup regular unsweetened soy milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 package Follow Your Heart Provolone Slices, cubed
- 1/3 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Thousand Island Dressing
- ¼-1/3 cup sauerkraut
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook your fries according to package instructions
- In a small pot, add your provolone slices (cubed), soy milk, and salt. Start with less soy milk, and add more as the cheese melts over low heat. Make it as thick or thin as you want.
- Slice your ham into strips and heat until just warmed in a skillet. Add oil if needed.
- Once your fries are ready, pour over your cheese sauce, then add your ham, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing, caraway seeds, and sesame seeds.
- Serve Immediately.