Lobster Roll Lettuce Cups
- ¼ Cup Green Onions or Chives
- 4-6 Leafs Butter Lettuce Leafs
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- ¼ Cup Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- 2 Cups Chopped Hearts of Palm
- 2 Cups Chopped Oyster Mushrooms
- 1.5 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp Vegan Butter
LOBSTER MAYO MIXTURE
- 2 cups Follow Your Heart Avocado Oil Vegenaise
- ⅓ Cup Diced Celery
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Chives
- ¼ Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Powder
- ½-1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 2.5 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tbs Kelp Powder or Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning
- ½ Tsp-1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- In a pan, sauté your Chopped Hearts of Palm and Chopped Oyster Mushrooms in your Vegan Butter and Minced Garlic. Season with a splash of Smoked Paprika
- In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients for the LOBSTER MAYO MIXTURE until well incorporated.
- Once the Mushrooms + Garlic are cooked down, add them into the MAYO MIXTURE and mix everything until well incorporated.
- Build your Lettuce Cups with Butter Head Lettuce, Avocado Slices, Cooked + Combined LOBSTER MAYO MIXTURE, Feta Cheese, Smoked Paprika, and top with Chopped Green Onion or Chives.
- Sing your song. Do your dance. Speak your truth and feast!