Mac N Cheeze Hot Dogs
by Plvnt Food
- 4 vegan hot dogs or sausages
- 2 bags Follow Your Heart Fiesta Blend Shreds
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ – 2 cups regular unsweetened almond milk
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno brine
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- Add your fiesta blend shreds, almond milk (starting with less at first and adding more as you go), salt/pepper to taste, pickled jalapenos & brine to a saucepan over medium-low heat & whisk frequently until the cheese is fully melted.
- Boil your pasta according to package instructions, drain, and mix in with the cheese sauce. Set aside
- Grill your hot dogs and toast your buns, and top them with some mac & cheese, avocado slices, & ranch.