Mini-Cesar Salad Cups
Recipe Courtesy of: Oscar
- 7 Belgian endives
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced bread, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan Shreds, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup Organic Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, toss bread, olive oil, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, and black pepper. Arrange in one layer on a cookie sheet and bake for about 6-7 minutes. Flip croutons over and bake for another 4-5 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
- Trim endives and remove largest leaves from outside of each endive, you should have about 60 leaves.
- Toss croutons, tomato, Parmesan Shreds, and Organic Vegan Caesar together and distribute evenly in each endive spear. Garnish with additional Parmesan and serve.