Miso Ginger Glazed “Ham”
by Plvnt Food
- 1 Tofurky Everyday Ham Style Roast
- 1 Bottle Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing
- 3-4 red potatoes, chopped into pieces
- ¾ pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 yellow onion, chopped into pieces
- 3 carrots, chopped into pieces
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Cook your ham roast according to package instructions, but instead of using the glaze it comes with at the end, use the Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing.
- On a baking tray, add your vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper & place in the oven with the ham roast to cook until fork-tender and roasted.
- Place your veggies around your finished ham roast & top with a little more miso ginger dressing & your sliced scallions. Carve and serve.