Miso Ginger Glazed Vegetables
by Spork Foods
- ¼ cup Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 2 tsp neutral-tasting oil
- 1 tsp hot pepper sesame oil (or toasted sesame oil)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 6 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp neutral tasting oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- For glaze, whisk Follow Your Heart Organic Miso Ginger Dressing, mirin, sake, oil, sesame oil, and rice vinegar in a bowl. Combine until smooth and set aside.
- Heat grill pan to medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Add zucchini and shiitakes and add sea salt and pepper. Grill on first side about 4 minutes. Flip and coat with miso ginger marinade. Cook for 4-5 more minutes, brushing extra marinade on vegetables occasionally.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion when serving.