Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Russet potatoes (1101g) sliced into wedges
- Water to boil
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Optional for serving:
- Organic Garlic Aïoli Vegenaise
- Chipotle Vegenaise
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- Boil the potato wedges for 2 minutes. Drain water and transfer the potatoes to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine and coat really well.
- Transfer the seasoned potatoes to the baking sheets, dividing equally. Spread apart evenly. It’s important that the potatoes do not touch each other. Add to oven.
- After 15 minutes, switch the baking sheets (rotate) so that the one that was on the lower rack, is now on the upper rack (to ensure even cooking).
- Flip the potatoes (the ones that were on the lower rack) so they can brown on the other side and transfer back to the oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- After 15 minutes, flip the potatoes that are on the lower rack so they can brown on the other side. (It takes longer for them to brown since they were on the upper rack in the beginning.)
- Continue baking for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve as desired. Suggestion: serve with Garlic Aïoli Vegenaise and Chipotle Vegenaise.