PB&J Chia Pudding Parfaits
by Plvnt Food
- 1 cup black chia seeds
- 3 cups unsweetened oat milk (or any plant milk of choice)
- 1 container Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Yogurt Strawberry
- 3-6 tbsp maple syrup (adjust according to your desired sweetness)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Strawberry jam
- Peanut butter
- Fresh strawberries
- Roasted and unsalted peanuts
- In a 32-ounce mason jar, add your chia seeds, oat milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Shake very well until combined and place in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- Once the chia seed pudding is ready, in a jar, layer your pudding, then jam & fresh strawberries, more pudding, then peanut butter and roasted peanuts, and continue until the jar is full!