Peanut Butter and Jelly Parfait
- 1 cup peanut butter granola, divided
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup strawberry or raspberry jelly
- 2 containers Follow Your Heart Vanilla Bean Yogurt (6 oz)
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- In two cups or bowls, add ¼ cup granola. Set aside.
- Add tablespoon jelly and top with half container Follow Your Heart Vanilla Bean Yogurt. Add remaining granola, remaining jelly and fresh berries. Top with remaining yogurt.
- In a small bowl thin peanut butter with almond milk. Drizzle over parfait and serve immediately.