Peanut Butter Waffles
by Silvia Nagy-Ryan
- 2 cups flour, we used GF
- 1 1/2 cups plant milk of choice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp agave or maple syrup
- ¼ cup your choice Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Yogurt to top
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray and pour batter evenly across waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Top with FYH yogurt of choice, peanut butter, maple syrup, and raspberries. Enjoy!