Pepperoncini Pepper Queso
by Plvnt Food
- 2 packs Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Slices, cubed
- 1 pack Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Avocado Oil Vegenaise
- ½-1 cup unsweetened soymilk
- ¼ cup pepperoncini pepper brine
- ½ cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- 5-6 pitas, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter
- 3 tbsp za’atar spice
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Cut your pita into wedges, and place on a baking tray.
- Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle over za’atar spice & salt to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until just crispy and slightly golden brown.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, add your cheeses, soymilk (starting with less at first), pepperoncini peppers & brine, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until melted.
- Top the queso with some of the za’atar spice blend, and more peppers. Serve with pita wedges.